Tuesday 3 March 2015

Confessions of a fangirl

Hey, booklovers!
Today i am going to share my confessions and obsessions as a fangirl with you. It's going to get weird, i warn you. But you know how it is. So i am going to start now.
So my first confession is my HUGE obsession with Harry Potter. In fifth grade i was sooo obsessed with it, my classmates used to get annoyed every single day. I was talking about those books most of the time, i watched the movies many many times and this series was the only thing i wanted to read. It was brutal, believe me, it was.
The next thing is not a confession but i think all of us have experienced this. When you like a book very much, you have it with you in school so you can read in the breaks and then someone comes to you and ask "Why do you read? Books are so boring. You can always watch the movie instead."What? Are you serious with me? This has happened so many times and it annoys me so much. Has this happened to you too? 
My next confession is that on one Halloween i tried to dress up like Blair Waldorf. I ton't think that someone even noticed because it was just a plain outfit. But i was so obsessed with Gossip Girl it just...
And here we move to one of the obsessions that is still happening. I am so into the Doctor Who fandom that is unbelievable. And i have the feeling that this mania's going to stay.
I had this period of time that i was obsessed with watching booktubers. I mean i still watch them but at some point it was the only thing i did...


So this are my confessions and obsessions as a fangirl. Tell me yours down below so we can be even weirder together.
Okay, bye!
PS i got  the feeling this was going to be way longer but it actually is not. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment